1. Subject matter
These General Conditions regulate the purchase of the products offered on the website www.pagolasmonjas.com, owned by Aceites Prieto Reina SL.
The purchase of any of the products implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions indicated, without prejudice to the acceptance of the Special Conditions that may be applicable to the purchase of certain products.
These General Conditions may be modified without prior notice, therefore, it is advisable to read their contents carefully before proceeding with the purchase of any of the products offered.
Aceite Prieto Reina SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: Aceite Prieto Reina SL.
- Its trade name is: Pago Las Monjas.
- Its Fiscal Identification Code is: B14999528
- Its registered office is at: Carretera 420 Salida 54 14600 Montoro (Córdoba).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Cordoba Volume 2403 Folio 211 Sheet CO34595
- Health Registration 16.004597/CO
To get in touch with us, we provide you with different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- Telephone: 606 045 307
- Email: email@example.com.
- Postal Address: Carretera 420 Salida 54 14600 Montoro (Córdoba).
- All notifications and communications between users and Aceite Prieto Reina SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means listed above.
The products offered, together with their main characteristics and their price appear on screen. Aceite Prieto reina SL reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products and/or services offered to the Clients.
In this way, Aceite Prieto Reina SL may, at any time, add new products and/or services to those currently offered. Likewise, Aceite Prieto Reina SL reserves the right to withdraw or stop offering, at any time and without prior notice, any of the products offered.
Once inside www.pagolasmonjas.com, and in order to access the contracting of the different products, the User must follow all the instructions indicated in the purchase process, which implies the reading and acceptance of all the general and particular conditions set out in www.pagolasmonjas.com.
5. Product availability and substitutions
Aceites Prieto Reina SL aims to guarantee the availability of all products that are advertised through www.pagolasmonjas.com. However, in the event that any requested product is not available or if it is out of stock, the customer will be informed by email as soon as possible.
If the product is not available, and the consumer has been informed of this, Aceite Prieto Reina SL may supply a product of similar characteristics without an increase in price, in which case, the consumer may accept or reject it by exercising their right of withdrawal and termination of the contract.
In case of unavailability of all or part of the order, and the rejection of the replacement products by the customer, the refund previously paid, will be made in the same means of payment used for the purchase If Aceite Prieto Reina SL.
6. Purchasing and/or contracting process
To make any purchase on www.pagolasmonjas.com, the customer must be of legal age. The steps to follow to make the purchase are:
- Choose the product and check the details carefully.
- Enter the units and press the button.
- Click on the basket icon to see the details of your order.
- Indicate the delivery method and payment method to see the total amount of the order.
- Click on the Buy button.
- Enter your details or login if you are already registered.
- Check the details of your order and click on Checkout.
- Make the payment for your order using your chosen option.
- You will receive in your email account the details of the order you have placed. Likewise, it is recommended that the customer prints and/or keeps a copy of the terms and conditions of sale on a durable medium when placing their order, as well as the receipt sent by ACEITES PRIETO REINA SL by email.
Together with your order, you will receive a corresponding invoice. For this purpose, the customer agrees to receive the invoice in electronic format. The customer will receive it in the email account that he has provided us with. You may revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you wish to receive a paper invoice.
7. Delivery of products
The order will be delivered to the address designated by the customer at the time of contracting according to the method chosen. The scope of delivery includes the following areas: Spain and Europe.
DELIVERY METHODS AND DEADLINES
Your order will be sent to you by the most suitable transport company depending on the destination. The maximum delivery time is 10 days. This period will depend mainly on whether the order is destined for Spain (maximum 6 days) or Europe (maximum 10 days).
8. Prices, charges and taxes
The prices of the products listed on www.pagolasmonjas.com are expressed in Euros unless otherwise stated and are guaranteed for the duration of their validity, except in the case of printing errors and regardless of the destination of the order.
The final prices of all products (and, where applicable, the final prices per unit of measurement, when mandatory) together with their characteristics, offers, discounts, etc., are reflected in each of the articles that appear in the catalogue of www.pagolasmonjas.com.
- VAT is included in the price of the products.
- The VAT rate is 10% on oil and 21% on transport.
- Shipping costs: They are calculated in the purchase process depending on the destination and quantity, in any case, the CUSTOMER will know the shipping costs before placing the order.
The prices of the products may vary at any time. In this case, the price to be applied will be that in force on the date the order is placed. In any case, the final cost will be communicated to the customer in the electronic purchase process before he/she formalises his/her acceptance.
9. Methods of payment
These payment methods are available to you:
- By credit or debit card. You can pay immediately through our Bank’s SSL secure payment gateway. If it is necessary to make any refund or cancellation of the order, the amount will be refunded through the same payment card. Both personal and bank data will be protected with all the security measures established by the Organic Law on Data Protection 3/2018 and its Development Regulation with total confidentiality.
- By bank transfer. By cash deposit or bank transfer in favour of: Bank: CAJA MAR ES42 3058 3402 3127 2001 0034. When making the transfer, please indicate the name of the customer and the order number. The order will not be processed until the transfer is reflected in our account.
- PayPal. The payment of the order will be authorised through PayPal, but no money will be withdrawn until PayPal verifies that it is correct. To do this, it is essential to have a PayPal account. PayPal will have an increase of 4.5% of the value of the order.
10. Return and withdrawal policy
According to the regulations, the consumer and user will have the right to WITHDRAW from the contract for a maximum period of 14 calendar days without having to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost, except those provided for in art. 107.2 and 108 of RD1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the text referred to in the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users. PRODUCTS The customer shall have a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the goods or product ordered to inform Aceites Prieto Reina SL of their wish to withdraw from the contract. The withdrawal implies that, Aceite Prieto Reina SL will proceed to refund the amount already paid by the customer within a maximum period of 14 calendar days, following the same procedure chosen by the customer for its payment. During this period, the consumer will communicate to the entrepreneur his decision to withdraw from the contract by filling out the form at the end of this document and sending it to the email address of Aceites Prieto Reina SL (email@example.com) Aceite Prieto Reina SL will communicate to the consumer on a durable medium an acknowledgement of receipt of the withdrawal. To proceed to the return of a product it is indispensable that the same one is in perfect state and with his corresponding original packing, with all his accessories and without having been used. Once we receive your request we will contact the customer to indicate the details of the return. The customer will bear the cost of returning the goods. (Download form)
11. Customer service and complaints
To lodge any complaint or claim with Aceites Prieto Reina SL the customer should contact the customer service department either on the telephone number 606 045 307, or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the EU Consumer Online Dispute Resolution and in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. (Download form)
12. Applicable legislation
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. The language used shall be Spanish.